Vegan And Gluten Free Spiced Chickpea And Sweetcorn Fritters With Vegan Garlic Mayo
- 80g Eurostar plain gluten free flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 1.5 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 30g garlic roasted or raw
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 80ml water
- 400g time chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 100g sweetcorn (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- Hand full of chopped coriander
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and spices.
- Pour in the water and lemon juice and mix to combine.
- Add the chickpeas, sweetcorn, onion, garlic and coriander.
- In a frying pan, add enough oil to cover the bottom on a medium-high heat. Add about 1 tbsp of the mixture and cook for a few minutes on each side.
For the Vegan Garlic Mayo:
- 1 garlic bulb
- 15g of Aquafaba (1 whole tin of the liquid from drained chickpeas)
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Rapeseed oil