Gluten Free Pancakes
- 100g Eurostar gluten free plain white flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- Your choice of lemon wedges, caster sugar, honey or Nutella to serve (Yes Nutella is GF!)
- A little butter for frying
- Put 100g Eurostar gluten free plain white flour, 2 large eggs, and 300ml milk into a bowl or large jug, and then whisk together into a smooth batter.
- Tastes best if you let it settle for 30 mins but start cooking straight away if you don’t have time.
- Use a flat frying (or crepe pan) and use a little butter or oil wiped over the surface with kitchen paper.
- Cook your pancakes for around 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- Serve with your favourite filling!