Skip to content
150g Eurostar gluten-free plain white flour plus extra for dusting
140g coconut yoghurt (or other yoghurt)
1tsp olive oil (or try flavoured olive oil) plus extra for drizzling
- sea salt
chopped fresh herbs, such as coriander and flat leaf parsley(optional)
- Add 150g flour, 140g yoghurt, 1 tsp olive oil and a pinch of sea salt to a bowl and mix with a fork, until it starts to clump together
- Dust your hands, work top and rolling pin with flour
- Press the dough into a large ball and then divide in half and shape into 2 balls
- Gently roll out each dough ball until roughly 5mm thick. Press round any edges that have split, to give a smooth edge
- Add the naan to a VERY HOT, DRY flat pan
- Cook on both sides, for a couple of minutes, until the bread is just starting to blacken (this adds a lovely flavour)
- Melt some butter and drizzle over the naan with chopped herbs and sea salt
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.