Gluten Free Cauliflower Tacos With Cashew Nut Mole
For the Tortillas (makes 6):
- 300g Eurostar Gluten Free Tortilla Flour
- 200ml tepid water, enough to make a dough (do not use hot water as this will make the dough too sticky)
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
For the filling:
- 240g black beans (drained)
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (Nuts)
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 red chilli (use half)
- 1 handful of fresh coriander (use half)
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- 1 brown onion
- 1 spring onion
- 1 handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley (use half)
- 1 handful fresh tarragon (use half)
- 150g sweetcorn (drained)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar (Sulphites)
**Please note allergens in bold**
- Preheat the oven to 240C / fan 220C / gas mark 9. Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and discard; cut into florets. Place on a lined baking tray and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp oil; season with sea salt and black pepper. Roast for 15-20 mins, until soft and beginning to char.
- Finely dice the brown onion. Finely chop the garlic. Heat a medium frying pan with 1 tbsp oil on a medium heat and cook the onion for 5-7 mins, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add the garlic and cook for another 2 mins. Split the onion and garlic into 3 placing 1/3 in a small mixing bowl and 1/3 in a small saucepan and leaving the remaining 1/3 in the frying pan. Drain the beans, rinse, then add to the small saucepan with the onion and garlic . Add 100ml water and simmer for 10 mins, until the liquid has evaporated. Roughly mash, transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Finely chop all the herbs, saving a little coriander back for garnish. Add the herbs to the mixing bowl with the cooked onion and garlic, then stir in the cashew butter, vinegar, juice from half the lime, 1/2 tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tbsp water. Season with sea salt and stir well.
- Drain the sweetcorn and add to the frying pan with the onion and garlic cook on a medium heat. Season with sea salt and black pepper, squeeze in lime juice (to taste), for 3-4 mins, until heated through.
- Meanwhile, toast 3 tacos for 30 seconds per side in a fry frying pan then remove and keep warm in a clean tea towel. Repeat with the remaining tacos.
- Finely dice the chilli (remove the seeds for less heat). Thinly slice the spring onion. Garnish the beans with the chilli, remaining coriander and spring onion. Halve the remaining half lime and serve with the cauliflower, salsa and tacos.